Home > Join Us!
Associate Membership Form (For Non-Authorizers)
The National Association of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA) welcomes non-charter authorizing organizations and individuals as Associate Members. With the exception of voting and governing board eligibility, Associate Members receive all the benefits of membership in NACSA, such as:
- Resource mailings and regular briefings on developments of interest to charter authorizers nationally
- Access to a national resource bank of charter authorizer policies, protocols, guides, reports, publications and other tools that can help authorizers meet the challenges of chartering successful schools
- Our membership directory and participation in online discussion groups and listservs for charter authorizers
- Referrals to technical assistance, consultants and other resources
- Opportunities to meet with and learn from authorizers at conferences and events across the country
- Participation in advisory committees to inform and assist NACSA’s major national initiatives
- Opportunities to help charter authorizers play an important, farsighted leadership role in the development of quality public schools
Associate Memberships are accepted throughout the year and are renewable annually.
To join, complete the information below and mail with a check for the applicable annual dues amount (payable to The National Association of Charter School Authorizers) to: NACSA, 1125 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Associate Membership Application Information
Check the applicable category:
_____ Institution – $500
_____ Resource Center/Association – $250
Additionally, there is a special "individual" membership category that is available to independent consultants or contractors with an interest in charter school authorizing, but not employed by an authorizer, institution, resource center or association. to learn if you are eligible for this limited benefit category.
Or click here to purchase your NACSA membership in our on-line store.
Tell a friend
Printer friendly version